Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cultural Events with the UNC in Washington

The students in the UNC in Washington Program went to see "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead" on Thursday, July 20, 2006. Our show was scheduled to start at 8:30P.M. The play was similar to the infamous comic strip and movies of Charlie Brown and Snoopy. I enjoyed going to the play with my fellow classmates it was quite an experience. I will not describe the play because you should go see it if you're in DC. I will tell you that I thought it was a good play and I would go see it again.
The next day, July 21, 2006, we went to the National Museum of American History. I really enjoyed this tour! Not only did we go early but we got in before the museum officially opened for the day. This meant we could walk around without bumping into people that weren't in our group. We also were able to speak with some of the museum curators about future projects and plans. I enjoyed these cultural experiences with the UNC in Washington Program.
The National Museum of American History
The First 50 years of Disney
Delivering the Goods: Watsonville, California
A wall of various signs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home